Our patented process has, at its core, faster conversion of raw material.
The fibre is transformed into fabric in a matter of minutes. The speed
of this process not only produces highly cost-effective products,
but minimises energy consumption - and, consequently, environmental
Environmental testing of all our products has been completed by an independent
testing house. The results of these tests show that all fabrics are low VOC
emitting and fulfil the Green Building Council of Australia "Green Star Office
Interiors" compliance requirements. Heavy metal content of all fabrics is
negligible and well below GECA specification.
- no chemicals are used
- no toxic by-products are created
- all waste off-cuts and selvedge trims are recycled and reprocessed
back into fabric
- fabrics are dyed using dispersed dyestuffs which are fully
- after dyeing, surplus water is recycled through our treatment plant
- paper tubes/polythene wrap is reused or recycled after use
- after fabric has served its original purpose, it can be easily recycled
GECA approved products - Honeycomb, Evolve, Metallica.
Manufactured to ISO 14001 International Environmental Standard and ISO
9001 International Quality Standard.
All documents above are presented for your convenience in Adobe PDF format. Please visit
www.adobe.com to download your free
Adobe Reader software.